The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by aashiva.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of aashiva.com We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, aashiva.com takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
aashiva.com does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from aashiva.com are free of viruses or other harmful components. aashiva.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
aashiva.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
aashiva.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
Aashiva is the brand name and the company name is Aarav Business Merchandise Pvt. Ltd.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
aaShiva is the trademarked brand, logo which is located on top of this website home page is protected through the trade mark act, Govt. of India. All third party designs featured on Aashiva are copyright and intellectual property of their respective designers and cannot be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of the designers.
The term ‘Aashiva’ ‘aashiva.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Adarsh Nagar, Majhauliya, Muzaffarpur, Bihar – 843113. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by Aarav Business Merchandise Pvt. Ltd. or our content suppliers or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- With respect to items sold on aashiva.com, we charge your credit card before your order has entered the shipping process. For any reason if we are not able to ship you products as per your order, we will intimate you electronically and refund the value of the products not available. Any additional Shipping Fees, if applicable, will not be refunded
- We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this Web site. The representation of the colours also might be influenced by the lighting. We have tried to use natural lighting to reflect the actual colours. The brightness and colour intensity of the products in the website might also depend on the monitor settings.
- All of Aashiva’s products are either Linen, Silk, Cotton, Chanderi, handloom hand made or handcrafted using the finest natural fibers. The subtle variations in color, texture and finish is inherent in hand crafted products. We use both vegetable dyes and commercial dyes with the aim of reducing the ecological foot print while still providing you the best color properties. An irregular weave or print is not a defect, in many instances that helps us to differentiate handloom and hand crafted fabrics from the rest. Please follow the wash instructions in the back of the tag for best results.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
Aashiva is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, but in some conditions, it takes 2 weeks except on Sundays & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via India Post.
We can only process one shipping address per order. So, if you would like to order several items and ship to different people, please treat these as separate orders.
Our prices are all inclusive. All taxes are included with the list prices except Octroi, if applicable in your region. There will be an Extra Octroi charges for shipment to Maharashtra Region.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are processed within 2 working days from the time of placing the order. For major cities, most orders are delivered within 5 working days after dispatch. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if I the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call or whatsapp our customer care at +91-9934772564 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost subject to availability or else your money will be refunded. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back. Exchange facility is available if you received damage or changed product, but at the unboxing video basis only. If you do not provide unboxing video, we will not be able to exchange or refund any more.
What is the procedure for international shipping?
We deliver worldwide. You can order online for delivery to countries in North America, South America, Asia, Middle East, Australia and Europe. For shipping to other countries, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp on 9934772564 with the image of products you are interested in ordering with your address and contact details. We will get back to you with the payment and shipment information.
Shipping within India is FREE in special conditions or charge according to the place. Because each craftsman and artisan’s process is unique, shipping times may vary.
Our courier partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between Monday through Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Working days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Delivery time is subject to factors beyond our control including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
As soon as your package ships, we will email you your package tracking information.
You can use VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Bank transfer, Net banking, UPI, Mobile wallet, QR code for payment.
Delivery Time: 10 – 20 working days
For USA, Europe, Australia and New Zealand – Most orders are delivered within 7 working days after dispatch. Express Delivery options available at additional cost for countries in Asia. Order will be shipped within 48 hours (2 working days) of receiving the payment.
We ship through FedEx, Aramex, Delhivery, Arihant, DTDC, India Post or any other reputed logistics partner based on the country to which it needs to be delivered.
Our Customer Care Contact: +91 9934772564, 0621-295-3456
We will be able to accept order change or cancellation requests within 24 Hrs. after placing the order. Unfortunately, we cannot cancel orders once the shipment is out of our warehouse for delivery.
If we have not shipped your package from our warehouse, you can only make changes to your order. But if the order is processed and shipped from our warehouse, we won’t be able to cancel or do any changes to your order.
If you are for some reason not satisfied with the purchase from Aashiva, then you can return the package to the below mentioned address within 7 days from the date of delivery. The following products cannot be returned unless there is a quality, damage or something else product received issue, but unboxing video is must for further return or exchange process.
Please drop us an email at email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of the package citing the reason for the return and please send the package back to us as soon as you receive an acknowledgement. Your reason for return will help us to fix if there are any gaps from our side. Make sure that the original product tag and product packing is intact when you send us the product back at
Aashiva, Adarsh Nagar, lane No 3, Muzaffarpur Bihar- 843113, Mobile – +91-9934772564
On receiving the returned package, we will be issuing the credit note for the product value returned. Shipping charges will not be refunded and customers are required to pay for the shipping costs to return the goods to the applicable return address.
If the returned products have been used, altered or damaged in any way before reaching Aashiva office, refunds will not be available. The refund will be solely at the discretion of Aarav Business Merchandise Pvt. Ltd.
Returns will not be available on customize orders.
Kindly ensure that original packing is used while returning the item.
Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery will not qualify for refund
Unboxing video is must provided by the customers for evidence. Without video we are unable to return, exchange of refund.
For international orders, if the package or the product needs to be returned then the customer has to bear the shipping charges.
Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, many items are “Final Sale.”
Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded. If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, or find some else product, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call or whatsapp our customer care at +91-9934772564 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order image. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost subject to availability or else we will refund the entire amount to you. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back. Unboxing video is necessary for every exchange, return or refund matter.